Want To Get Sponsored?
TRUgaming is proud to offer sponsorship opportunities to content creators on the Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer platorms. Every few months, we select new sponsorships based on seasonal application windows.
Not yet a TRUaffiliate? Be sure to check out our new pre-sponsorship program >
Next Sponsorship Window: Spring 2019
(Currently Building New Application)
If you want to become a Sponsored Streamer, check out our tips below to ensure that you ace the application process. Although we accept all applications, those who apply that meet the criteria below will have a MUCH higher chance of being sponsored.
To start with, we look for three general traits in applicants when reviewing channels. Generally, the best candidates are those who are:
- Consistent – putting out content continuously/on a schedule, and self-motivated to stream often. They work hard!
- Polished – show quality in their work, efforts to make a brand, eye-catching images, and good image appearance for videos and streams. They care about presentation!
- Passionate – love what they do and are good-natured, enjoyable to watch, and just as enjoyable to sponsor. They are entertaining!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we now also require streamers to have:
- At least 100 Twitch or Mixer followers (or 100 subscribers on YouTube)
- Around (at least) ~15 average concurrent viewers (monthly)
- Willingness to be involved in our Partnered Discord server
- Affiliate status on Twitch (if a Twitch streamer).
What’s In It For Me?
- 15% commission on all sales via your custom URL
- Free exclusive Sponsored Streamer TRUpartner shirt
- Free game and voice servers
- Access to special interviews and features, including blog interviews, podcasts, social media shoutouts, and video highlights
- Invite to the exclusive TRUpartners Twitch/Mixer team
- Priority for TRU raids, auto-stream promotion on our partnered Discord server, VIP Discord server role
- Ability to partner with TRU for special stream events such as charity streams, conventions, and more
- We also fly out select streamers to attend conventions and represent TRUgaming as TRUambassadors!
Cool, But What Do I Have To Do?
- Post a few times per week to your social media about TRUgaming or the TRUfam
- Feature our logo in a Twitch panel, and somewhere on your stream every few minutes
- Join our Discord server, and chat with community members every so often
- That’s it!