Want To Get Sponsored?
TRUgaming is proud to offer sponsorship opportunities to content creators on the Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer platorms. Every 3 months, we select new sponsorships based on seasonal application windows.
NOW OPEN Until 5/21 (Spring Season)
If you want to become a Sponsored Streamer, check out our tips below to ensure that you ace the application process. Although we accept all applications, those who apply that meet the criteria below will have a MUCH higher chance of being sponsored.
To start with, we look for three general traits in applicants when reviewing channels. Generally, the best candidates are those who are:
- Consistent – putting out content continuously/on a schedule, and self-motivated to stream often. They work hard!
- Polished – show quality in their work, efforts to make a brand, eye-catching images, and good image appearance for videos and streams. They care about presentation!
- Passionate – love what they do and are good-natured, enjoyable to watch, and just as enjoyable to sponsor. They are entertaining!
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we now also require streamers to have:
- At least 100 Twitch or Mixer followers (or 100 subscribers on YouTube)
- Around ~15 average concurrent viewers (monthly)
- Willingness to be involved in our Partnered Discord server
- Affiliate status on Twitch (if a Twitch streamer).
What’s In It For Me?
- Access to our special rewards program, Earn stream-related goodies every time a customer uses your streamer code at checkout
- Free exclusive crimson Sponsored Streamer #TRUteam shirt
- Free game and voice servers
- Access to special interviews and features, including blog interviews, podcasts, social media shoutouts, and video highlights
- Priority for TRU raids, auto-stream promotion on our partnered Discord server, VIP Discord server role
- Ability to partner with TRU for special stream events such as charity streams, conventions, and more
- We also fly out select streamers to attend conventions and represent TRUgaming as TRUambassadors!
Cool, But What Do I Have To Do?
- Post a few times per week to your social media about TRUgaming or the TRUfam
- Feature our logo in a Twitch panel, and somewhere on your stream every few minutes
- Join our Discord server, and chat with community members every so often
- That’s it!