Listen to “FAKE vs. REAL Positivity as a Twitch Streamer – SKP 021 ft. JimWats” on Spreaker.
Check out our discussion on Positivity on Twitch in SPK 021 with JimWats!
FAKE vs REAL Positivity as a Twitch Streamer – SKP 021 ft. JimWats
Struggle to find ways to bring life and energy to your streams consistently?
Looking for ways to deal with problematic viewers that use mental illness, age, and other excuses to justify their behavior?
These are the questions I dove into this week in my interview with JimWats, a new TRUgaming Sponsored Streamer. Jim has a lot to say about “fake” and “real” positivity on Twitch, why it matters, and how we can make sure we are being authentic.
Find JimWats on these platforms!
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Ask a question over via email (and get it answered on the show!)
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and we read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes, Spreaker, SoundCloud, Google Play, YouTube, or Twitch.
Special thanks to JimWats for joining us. See you next week!
If you have a streaming-related question that you’d like us to help you out with on the show, send us an email.