Jump to navigation Jump to search
Making Yourself Server Admin
- Stop your server
- Click on the Configuration Files icon
- Edit the DefaultServer\Server.cfg file by clicking on the [Text Editor] link
- Locate the passwwordAdmin line in the config file
- Change or add your password between the Double Quotes
- // GLOBAL SETTINGS
- hostname = "ARMA III Server - Hosted by TRUgaming.com";
- password = "";
- passwordAdmin = "";
- logFile = "server_console.log";
- verifySignatures = 2;
- Save your file by clicking on the Save link
- Go hack to the Service Information tb and Start your server back up
- Download the mod/addon pack you wish to install to your local PC.
- Connect to your server using your favorite FTP client, like FileZilla.
- Drag and drop the addon folder (name must start with an @ symbol) to your root (base) directory of your server.
- Log into your game control panel.
- View the game service and open the Commandline Manager.
- If you have not already, click on the Custom Commandlines tab and create a new custom command line.
- Edit your custom command line. Most Mods will go in the -Mods setting, some will need to go in the -ServerMods
- Enter the mod folder names separated by semicolons (;). If you wanted to load three mods with the names @MyMod1, @MyMod2 and @MyMod3, you'd set the text field to:
- Save the command line and click Select on the right hand side
- NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE MOD DOCUMENTATION.
- SOME MODS HAVE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: THEY MAY REQUIRE EITHER SOME CONFIGURATION FILE CUSTOMIZATION AND/OR SERVER RESOURCES BEFORE THEY WILL WORK
- Download the PBO mission files to your local PC
- Once you’ve downloaded the ARMA 3 Mission, you will need to upload the mission(s) to your server.
- Connect to your game server via FTP. Visit this link on how to connect via FTP
- Upload the mission to \MPMissions folder:
- Altis_Life.Altis.pbo and Tanoa_Life.Tanoa.pbo are examples of ARMA 3 mission files.
- Restart your server.
- Select a mission when connecting to your Arma 3 game server