Jump to navigation Jump to search
INSTALL: The Steam Workshop option: Is NOT aware of any mods you have already installed. Will add the .pak file name to the modlist.txt file on yoru server UNINSTALL: The Steam Workshop option: Will delete the mod .pak from your server Will delete update the modlist.txt file your server UPDATE: The Steam Workshop option: When doing an UPDATE, it will DELETE the mod file from your server and install a new copy Basically when it does an update, it performs a DELETION and then an INSTALLATION
Installing A Mod
- Stop your server.
- Click on the Steam Workshop icon from the Service Information tab.
- Locate the mod you want to install.
- Your options are:
- Click on the Install button. This will start the installation process.
- A window will open up showing you the progress of the installation.
- Once Installed you can change your Steam Workshop / Content Type: filter to Installed Content to verify the mod is installed.
- Start your server back up
- NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO THE MOD, THIS DOES NOT SUBSCRIBE YOU TO THE MOD IN THE STEAM WORKSHOP.
- YOU STILL NEED TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOD FOR IT TO BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR PC.
To change maps to Skyward DLC Map: - Shut down the server. - Add a new Custom Commandline. Select SkyPiea_Light as the map. - Find a seed you like in Single Player. Make note of the seed number used. There are tons of presets to choose from all listed by seed number. - Be sure to delete any each map folder you don't intend to use before you move on to the next map (In folder ....steamapps\common\PixARK\ShooterGame\Saved\CubeSingles\SkyPiea_Light\ The seed will be in a folder names a long string of numbers and letters) The reason for this is that there is no way to look inside any folder to identify what the seed number is. So delete one before loading another so that you always know what map is contained in the folder. - Backup your server. - Open an FTP and copy folder named "SkyPiea_Light" from: ....steamapps\common\PixARK\ShooterGame\Saved\CubeSingles\ to FTP folder: Server folder named with game IP/ShooterGame/Saved/CubeServers/